Winner of the 2008 Apple Design Award for Best iPhone Productivity Application, OmniFocus brings task management to your fingertips. Keep track of tasks by project, place, person, or date. Bring up a shopping list, agenda items to discuss at work,…..
What's New in Version 1.9
What's New in Version 1.9
OmniFocus 1.9 for iPhone improves the basic workflow by including View settings which allow you to quickly switch between displaying Next, Available, Remaining, or All items. It also includes an improved Start & Due Date picker, Repeat inspector, and makes a number of improvements to the interface.
Home Screen & Toolbar
• Map mode is now available via a row on the Home screen.
• View settings can now be adjusted via a toolbar button rather than requiring a trip to Settings.
• Improved the user interface for setting the repeat value for Projects and Actions.
• When you add a start or due date, the value starts out already set, instead of requiring you to move one of the time wheels first.
• Added shortcut buttons to the Start & Due Dates picker for quickly incrementing the start or due date by 1 day, 1 week, or 1 month.
• Improved interaction with the on screen keyboard on various editing screens.
• The View settings for Project lists now includes a Next Action option.
• The View settings for Contexts lists now includes an All actions option.
• The “All Actions” list title now reflects the current View settings.
• The Contexts list’s “All Actions” view now includes “No Context” actions.
• Dropped contexts can now be shown in the Contexts list, via the View button.
• Action Groups now display child, due soon, and overdue counts in the Projects list.
• Significantly improved the in-app web browser.
• In Map mode, the Edit button has been replaced with an Add/Remove Pin button.
• Removed badge counts from Project, Context, and Action lists. Overdue and Due Soon counts are available via the item’s metadata.
• Improved interaction with the on screen keyboard on the Search screen.
• Improved animation as search results are added to or removed from the Search screen.
• Opening the Settings screen is considerably faster for databases which contain a large number of zip files.
• Settings are now presented modally. Tap Done in the upper right hand corner of the screen to dismiss them.
• Fixed a crash which could occur when entering the background and using Bonjour syncing.
And more… To see the complete list of changes for this release, tap on Release Notes from the Settings screen in the application.
We love hearing from you! You can reach us by tapping Send Feedback on the Settings screen, sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org, tweeting to @omnifocus, or calling 1-800-315-OMNI or +1 206-523-4152.
Rated 4/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
Version 1.9 why scroll home page?
Hey love the app but the latest update 1.9 adds the map as a selection on the home page. I do not use the map, so no big deal EXCEPT I now have to scroll the home page, my two most used pages, inbox and perspectives. The home page looks cluttered, and I now have many many more pushs and pulls per day. Please please make the home page editable. Or at the least make it all fit without scrolling. Thanks.
Kirk Strauser write:
How to make 2011 the best year of your life:
1) Buy and read "Getting Things Done" by David Allen.
2) Buy OmniFocus and discover that it's GTD in app form.
A lot of things that seem strange or complicated make perfect sense when you know that OF isn't a simple to-do list or notetaking app. It's designed to help you take back your life and Get Things Done. That usually takes some thinking and planning up front to make your life simpler and easier down the road.
I bought the others first. My mistake - I should've started with OF and quit looking. I love it and have finally found a system I trust.
A great stand-alone app!
Omnifocus works well simply by itself on the phone! Of course, it is marvelous with a mac and ipad too! Poor non-Mac users...sorry for your poor decision making!
Don't know about the tard who wants a tshirt...that's pretty weird.
This app syncs flawlessly. I have never had issues with that but I am intelligent. Omnifocus isn't for everyone. If you aren't smart, you shouldn't get this.
Omnifocus offers a short time for refunds...so no need for these sad reviews from people who carelessly buy software without researching it first.
Don't know about those complaining lack of "tags." You drive me crazy. All you need to do is name contexts as your tags, but since you couldn't figure that out by yourself you probably don't know how to read and will never see this advice. Your review says more about the length of bus you ride than it does about this great app.
I love you, Omnifocus! This is the best app I own!
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes
Related to «OmniFocus» applications
OmniFocus for iPad combines the in-depth task management functionality of a desktop app with the advanced mobile experience of the iPad. With flexible viewing options, location-aware task lists, and… [more..]
Price: $39.99 |